Type of website: Ecommerce
Effective date: 16th day of July, 2022
Thank you for visiting our website (“Site”). Dreams For Real Inc. ("DFR", or "the company" or "we" or "our") is committed to treating the personal and corporate information of our Site users, customers, and vendors with respect and sensitivity.
https://custom-fitbusiness.com/ (the "Site") is owned and operated by Dreams For Real Inc. Samuel Gerstein ("Dr. Sam Gerstein") is the founder and president of Dreams For Real Inc. Samuel Gerstein is the data controller and can be contacted at:
email@example.com(416) 893-79836D – 7398 Yonge Street Suite #156 Thornhill, Ontario L4J 8J2
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
For users in the European Union, we adhere to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR"). For users in the United Kingdom, we adhere to the GDPR as enshrined in the Data Protection Act 2018.We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer as we do not fall within the categories of controllers and processors required to appoint a Data Protection Officer under Article 37 of the GDPR.
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Legal Basis for Processing
We collect and process personal data about users in the EU only when we have a legal basis for doing so under Article 6 of the GDPR.
We rely on the following legal basis to collect and process the personal data of users in the EU:
- Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to take, at the request of a user, steps before entering a contract or for the performance of a contract to which a user is a party. If a user does not provide the the personal data necessary to perform a contract the consequences are as follows: We won't be able to collect payment for services provided.
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address;
- Clicked links; and
- Content viewed.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Payment information;
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- WordPress plugins; and
- Third party services such as email services or social media services that have been used to access our services.
How We Use Personal Data
- We use this data for analytical purposes for research and development for services and products that generate greater interest and need as well as to guide our marketing plans. and.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services that you request from us;;
- To contact you in the future to provide you with information about other products and services we offer, or that are offered by our affiliates or third party vendors;;
- To notify you about changes to our Services;;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations;;
- To determine additional DFR materials, services, or events to recommend and market to you;;
- For training purposes, quality assurance, and to record details about the products and services you order from us;;
- To perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of Personal Information);;
- To verify and authenticate your identity and to investigate and prevent security incidents such as breaches, attacks and hacks;
- To continually improve our services and products; and
- To provide you with technical and customer support.
Who We Share Personal Data With
We may share user data with the following third parties:
- Marketing and/or Advertising agency;
- Sales agency; and
- Web Analytics company.
We may share the following user data with third parties:
- Internet history ie, Browsing history, search history, IP address, website interactions,; and
- Identifiers ie, name, email, address, phone,.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Targeted advertising - to provide advertising of DFR’s programs and services on other Sites and platforms;;
- Marketing - for the purpose of direct marketing of goods and services offered by DFR and our affiliates that you may be interested in;;
- Cloud services – for provision of cloud storage services;;
- Web analytics — analytics and search engine service providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;;
- Sales - for the purpose of fulfilling requests from you to purchase goods and services from our Site or at our events;; and
- Contractual performance – for the performance of any contract we enter into with you, or they enter with you on behalf of DFR;.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on dedicated servers. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee's termination.While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
International Data Transfers
We transfer user personal data to the following countries:
- Canada; and
- United States.
If you are located in the United Kingdom or the European Union, we will only transfer your personal data if:
- The country your personal data is being transferred to has been deemed to have adequate data protection by the European Commission or, if you are in the United Kingdom, by the United Kingdom adequacy regulations; or
- We have implemented appropriate safeguards in respect of the transfer. For example, the recipient is a party to binding corporate rules, or we have entered into standard EU or United Kingdom data protection contractual clauses with the recipient..
Your Rights as a User
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed;
- Right of access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to data portability; and
- Right to object.
The minimum age to use our website is 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 16 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 16 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, or if you would like to exercise any of your other rights under the GDPR, please contact our privacy officer here:
6D – 7398 Yonge Street Suite #156 Thornhill, Ontario L4J 8J2
Do Not Track Notice
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers. We do not track the users of our Site over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. We are not responsible for and cannot guarantee how any third parties who interact with our Site and your data will respond to DNT signals.
How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use or Disclosure
In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data specified below:
- You can opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing emails. You can opt-out by clicking "unsubscribe" on the bottom of any marketing email or updating your email preferences under "Your Account"
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Functional cookies - Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
- Analytical cookies - Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc;
- Targeting cookies - Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalize the information you see on our Site for you; and
- Third-Party Cookies - Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes:
- Offer other products, services, and functionalities personalized to you;; and
- Monitor user preferences to tailor advertisements around their interests.
If you have any complaints about how we process your personal data, please contact us through the contact methods listed in the Contact Information section so that we can, where possible, resolve the issue. If you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact a supervisory authority. You also have the right to directly make a complaint to a supervisory authority or with the local data collection authority.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer, Michelle Hoffer, at:
6D – 7398 Yonge Street Suite #156 Thornhill, Ontario L4J 8J2
Copyright © 2022 Dreams For Real Inc., Transforming Your Work Life